Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

February 17, 2011

7 New Design Studio Cards

Yes I finally bought Design Studio!  I have enjoyed it! Here's 7 cards that I have managed to make with it.  the inside of each card says something different.







As always comments and constructive criticism is welcome.  If you would like to purchase any of these cards, feel free to email me.  Each card is $3.00.

1 Comments:

  • At February 19, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Blogger the cricutologist said...

    Looks like you love your Cricut like I do! It's so fun to make all these cute cards, isn't it! God bless your endeavors! Thanks for following my blog and leaving a nice comment! I'm your newest follower now!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home