Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 7, 2011

Busy Weekend

Hi everyone!  I have sure had a busy weekend!  Both crafting and family wise.  My 17 year old daughter moved back in with us and I made 5 new cards.  I want to say first:  I did use some digital images on my cards so, having said that I forgot what sites I downloaded them from.  So if you see your image here PLEASE let me know that it's yours so that I can give credit where credit is due.  The images I used are my favorites and I really wish I had written the sites down.

Now on to the first card!!  This first card is an Easter Card.  I loved the Mama Duck with her Babies!  I thought it would make a wonderful card to send out to my cousin and his wife who now have twins!



This second card is for the Birthday Rockstar be it a Teenager or the Music Teacher at school.  Anybody can be a Rockstar!


This one is for your favorite SLUGGER!!  Would that be your Son, Daughter or Your HUSBAND?  Sometimes our Husbands just happen to be our "Little Slugger's" LOL So here's the card just for that Special Slugger in your life no matter their age!



I love this silhouette of a girls profile.  Kind of reminded me of Barbie.  Hope you guys like it as well.



Finally, I found this Digital image of two Owls.  They look like they are in LOVE so of course I just had to color them and make a card out of them.  I did them on the Black for effect.  I know the front is missing somethin.  I have posted this particular card for some Ideas on what all of you "MY CRAFTY" friends think may be missing from the front of this card.  Please leave a comment with what you think.  This card needs HELP really badly! lol





Mschiddy THANKS so much for your helpful ideas for the owl card!  Here's the updated card that I did. 


On this card I simply added a piece of lace with some pearls to the bottom of the card.

2 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2011 at 4:25 PM , Blogger mschiddy said...

    All of your cards look great!
    Since you asked about the owl card, you could try adding a ribbon alond the bottom edge touching the image to sort of "ground" it, or maybe a grouping or three leaves to one edge of the image to draw the eye, or even some sort of decorative frame to surround the image. A simple addition would be stitching lines about 1/8" from the image with a white gel pen.

     
  • At April 8, 2011 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Tara said...

    I just love those ticket stubs. Were those digital freebies too? If so and you remember where they were from I would love to know!

    thecreativeprincess@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home