Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 2, 2011

Diaper Cake, Corner Bookmark and Hanging Ornaments

 I just wanted to share the diaper cake I made for my daughters baby shower with everyone.  I think it came out pretty good.  here goes! LOL

I also wanted to share with you my first attempt at a corner bookmark.
And, last but certainly not least, I want to share with the Hanging Ornaments that I made using my "Martha Stewart Party Crafting Template" 



As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home