Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

August 27, 2012

A Pink Paper Digi Delight




I have decided to enter the "A Pink Paper Digi Delight" challenge over at  Scraphappy Paper Crafters click their name to visit their site and learn more about this challenge.

I used a Pink Polka Dot paper from Stampin' Up, chose to use Scraphappy Crafters WITCH and a sentiment grom The Crafty Nomad.

I chose to do my WITCH in PINK, I colored her with Copic Markers and added some glitter to her hat.


I intend to send this card to my Granddaughter for Halloween.








As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home