Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 29, 2012

ScrapHappy Paper Crafters Birthday Card


           I want to wish SCRAPHAPPY of http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com a 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




 As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At November 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Amazing weblog! Do you might have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own weblog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a totally free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? You’ll find so several choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Appreciate it!

     
  • At November 2, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    I LOVE it Rachel! Thanks for the birthday greeting.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home