Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 20, 2008

Personalized Greeting Cards

I have recently begun to make my own personalized greeting cards. Below you will find a slideshow of some that I recently made. To see them bigger simply go to my picture albums and have a look. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them. I am very excited. I just love to make things and I am haveing alot of fun making these cards. I am also going to start scrapbooking. Later I will post some pics of layouts that I create for my childrens photo albums. I will be doing them on 8 x 11 cardstock as I see no reason to do them any bigger. If anyone likes something and would like me to personalize a greeting card or scrapbook page please email me your request.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home