January 23, 2011

Add A Heart



I first made this just playing around, then I seen the challenge over at Totally Paper Crafts. Decided I would enter it there. It's a simple card really, can't remember where I got the paper from but here is the recipe for the card:

Card Base: Take a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of  card stock cut to 4 1/4 x 8 1/2. Score at 4 1/4 on the long side then fold in half at score line.
Brown Card stock is cut at 3 1/2 x 6 1/2 and glued to front of card
Patterned paper is cut at 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 and glued to brown card stock
I  used a fiskars 4 corner  punch  on the Brown card stock and the patterned paper 
The word "LOVE" is cut at 1 1/4 and the "HEART" is cut at 1 3/4both from the cricut cartridge "Love Struck"

I hope that you enjoy this card!!    It can be used for any occasion!
Post a Comment