Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 13, 2011

Digital Images

Hi everyone!  Hope your Weekends going well!  Today I made 5 cards using Digital images or sayings that I found on the internet. 

I call this one simply "Butterfly"


This is the Outside of the "Turtle" Card


This is the inside of the "Turtle" card.


I call this one "Little Girl Digi Button" Card


Outside of  the "Digi Flower Basket" Card


Inside of the "Digi Flower Basket" card


Last bu not least is the "HedgeHog" card.


I hope everyone has enjoyed these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  As always, comments and constructive critism is welcome!!  Enjoy whats left of your day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home