Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 6, 2011

Easter Templates To PRINT!!

Hey everybody!  Click the title of this post and check out all the cool TEMPLATES that Craft Jr has!  They are FREE to print out!!  Clicking the above title will bring you to their HOME page. 


They  EASTER templates, free to download as well as many others as listed below. So click on any of the BLUE words to go to that category.  They also offer CAMP CRAFTS, CHRISTMAS CRAFTS, CREATIVE COOKING, and so much more!!


OH!  I almost forgot, our most favorite category of all!!   PAPER CRAFTING!!! lol


Everything on Craft Jr is free!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home