Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 4, 2011

Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Freebie Challenge #6 Project 4

Welcome to my fourth post for the Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge #6.    What I have for you in this post is a card with an Elephant that has been  Christmas Shopping and is brought to you by Inked Treasure.
To make this card I used Gel Pens to outline and color in the entire image in order to get that glitter feel, for the sentiment  however, I used my own.  For the frame, I chose one again, {LOL} from the Fancy Frames Cricut Cartridge and used Cardstock from Stampin' Up in Dark Green.  I hope that you guys like it. 





As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home