Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 15, 2016

"FAMILY"  That one word holds so many meanings that I felt that it was appropriate for this card.
The word "FAMILY" holdsd about as many meanings as a butterfly changing does. Family is the beginning, the middle and the end.  Family is alwaysn there for you and family does not have to be blood relations.  Family is who and what you make it.



I hope you all liked the crafts. Healing Love, Light, and Blessings sent your way. Hope you all have a very Blessed day. Rachel Miller louisiana70403@gmail.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home