Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

September 1, 2017

I have made 6 new  Christmas cards.  I hope you like them and if you think of something else I need to do to them or add them, please feel free to leave a comment and let me know.
If I use your suggestion I will post a new pick and tag you in it. If you know anyone in Texas or the surrounding area that was hit hard by Hurricane Harvey and you think they could use a pick me...please send me their name an address.  I will make them a card and try to send them a care package to help them out.















I hope you all liked the crafts. Healing Love, Light, and Blessings sent your way. Hope you all have a very Blessed day.
 Rachel Miller
 louisiana70403@gmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home