Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 4, 2011

4 New Cards!!!

I have 4 new cards for you today!  I hope you like!!  Before I get to them I want to thank everyone for all the sweet comments and all My NEW followers!!  You've all been so kind!  Now, without further ado here are the cards!!  

Angel Playing Trumpet

Flower Power

Fall Pumpkins
all

and

Fall Leaves

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and if you have decided to become a follower, thank you for that as well I hope that I Inspire you to let out your own creative side!



4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home