March 24, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award



VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD-THANK YOU CRAFTING MISFIT



Thanks to Crafting Misfit  for this award!  If you haven't seen Jessica's work you really need to get over there and see what this girl can do!  Receiving an award from someone with her skills is incredibly awesome to me!!!


The rules of this award are as followed:
1.  Thank the person who sent it to you
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers

Thanking Crafting Misfit was the easy part.  Telling 7 things about myself and picking 15 bloggers those are the hard parts.  However, I will do my best.


7 Things about Myself

1. I have Fibromyalgia
2. I love to read
3. I can't fry chicken (lol)
4. My favorite colors are Red and Black
5. I collect Angels and Butterflies
6. I love to cook
7. I prefer curling up to watch a movie


Now, my 15 bloggers:

Post a Comment