Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 3, 2011

INSPIRED HEARTS: GUEST DESIGNER SPOT FOR GETTING CRICKY WITH KANDREW

Welcome to my little corner of the world and my Guest Designer Spot for Getting Cricky With KAndrew!  I am so excited!  This is my first ever guest designer spot.  Here is the card that I made I hope it inspires someone.  Thank you for stopping by and looking.
The card is called "HEARTS A PLENTY"

I almost forgot!  I have blog Candy!!!

The first is 2 stamps sets!
One is WORD ART by: RHONNA FARRER and the other
IS CLEAR GIFT TAG STAMPS by MARTHA STEWART



I also have some chip board embellishments by SPECIAL MOMENTS  
"ANIMALS"



All you have to do is:
1} Become a follower if your not already
and
2} Leave a comment

I will pick 1 winner Sunday April 10, 2011 based on the comment I like the most. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY AND FOR BECOMING A FOLLOWER!!!

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home