Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 12, 2010

Pedestal Card

the card in the video on youtube is a Get Well Card, mine however is a Christmas Card.  I hope that you like it!!!  I have included the step by step instuctions for you as well as a link to the video.  This is my first try at this card so it's far from perfect. LOL

1} Cut a piece of cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 the front of the card that you will
      actually decorate needs to be cut at  4 1/4 x 5 1/2
2} Score @ 2 3/4 and  5 1/2
3} Fold @ your score lines
4} Cut a base for your sentiment @ 2 1/4 x 3 1/4
5} Cut your card front @ 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and decorate.  Adhear this to the
     short piece that you scored and  your card is finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home