Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 19, 2011

Butterflies and Bees ALL A FLUTTER with K Andrews

I made this card especially for the Getting Cricky with K Andrews Simply Sunday Challenge: All A Flutter.
I decided to use Bees and Butterflies. One because I collect Butterflies and two because Bees are winged, sting and both remind me of spring.  The two just seem to go together.  Hope you like my card!!

5 Comments:

  • At March 19, 2011 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Lizzie Laine said...

    Too cute!

     
  • At March 23, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Kristie W. said...

    Hi Rachel! Momo sent me!

    Your card is so cute!! Looks like you love butterflies like me, you should check out http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com - it's a challenge blog dedicated to butterflies, fairies & angels!

    Kristie
    http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com

     
  • At March 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahah! Rachel I love your sense of humor--you are my cup of tea girl!
    I love your card--it's a complete little scene--it really makes your card special.
    I love that quote too--where did you find that stamp??
    This card is just adorable--I'm really digging it!
    Thank you soooo much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

     
  • At March 23, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Rachel Miller said...

    K,
    I can't remember where I got the sentioment. LOL I belong to so many digital blogs that it's hard to keep up!

     
  • At March 23, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Momo sent me to your blog and now I'm following :) I love the card with the embossed leaves on the tree. And the cute little bee! Super cute!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home