Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 8, 2011

Shaped Cards

I have some really cool Shaped cards that I want to share with you today. I have an Egg Card, A 3D Flower Card and a Mug Card as well as a regular card. Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed making them.

This is the Front of the Egg Card.

This is the Back of the Egg Card


This is the 3D Flower Card

This is the Mug Card 

I call this one "Hope Springs Eternal"

Come Back Later to See Some More and Thanks again for visiting my little spot in the Craft Blogging world.  It's been great sharing and learning from everyone!!

Rachel


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home