September 1, 2011

New Cards

My heart goes out to all the victims of Hurricane Irene today.  All of you are in my Prayers.  

Today I have 3 new cards to share with you.  Th first is a Japanese Girl holding a fan that is courtesy of Priscilla Styles from Crafters Digital Art Center.  I love her art work.

Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?

Card number 2 is made with stickers that I bought at Walmart.
Theses hats were just to cute to pass up!! 
They all but shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




Card number 3 is made with a cross sticker.  This came in a package of 5 stickers that I found also at Walmart.  I thought they were beautiful.



As always....Thank you for stopping by and May GOD BLESS you, your family and your friends...you will always be in my PRAYERS!!!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Post a Comment