Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

July 27, 2011

The Paper Crafting League 400 Follower Contest

Paper Crafting League is having a 400 Follower Contest!! 

Read below then either click HERE or above to go to their website and enter to win!!!


{This contest is for The Papercrafting League not for Rachel's Paper Crafts.  Thats why I have comments blocked for this post.}


400 Followers Contest


400 is the next magic number!
Help me grow my blog followers to 400, and there are 2 ways to win!
I will draw 3 winners from each group below as soon as we reach 400 followers!
______________

Way #1:  Become a NEW follower on this blog & leave a comment on this post telling me you are a NEW follower!
{After you become a NEW follower, you can add additional entries in the contest drawing bySHARING this contest on facebook or your blog & then leaving a comment telling me you did and where.}
*************

Way #2:  If you are already a follower, SHARE this contest on your facebook page or blog & leave acomment telling me you already were a follower and that you shared and where! 

**Only those who leave comments will be considered for the Random.org drawing.
**  There is no limit on the number of times a current or NEW follower can share this contest and comment.  Each time will be an additional entry in the drawing.

____________

*Acrylic Stamp set from Sassafras, 
KI Memories, & Making Memories
*Ek Success Corner punch
*Cose To My Hear Craft Sponges Set

Here is what you could win!



GOOD LUCK!!



As always Thank You for stopping by and MAY GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS ALWAYS!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Labels: