Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

September 20, 2011

Nothing In Life Is To Be Feared.....

I saw this saying in a "Quick Stacks" Book, bought the book and had to use the saying.  This is the card I came up with for it.  I hope you like it.  Not sure where the image came from as a friend gave it to me in a bunch of items that she was getting rid of.


As always....Thank you for stopping by and May GOD BLESS you, your family and your friends...you will always be in my PRAYERS!!!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home