Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 15, 2011

cdacpc7 tiffanydoodles

Here's my first post for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Freebie Challenge #7.  i have a cousin that's a  real "CRAB" when it comes time for her BIRTHDAY each year.  Therefore I decided to make her a 5 x 7 frame image of the "Crab" by TIFFANY DOODLES  the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is provided by Sending Treasures and put it in a frame for her to hang on her wall for her to hang on the wall!!  It's only fitting!!
To color the crab I used my Copic Sketch Markers R43 and R46 The Swirls are cut from my Cricut "Storybook" Cartridge at 1 inch.  So now onto my project!!!


Here is the finished project...


As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home