Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 30, 2012

Love Is The Flower

I have made a card for the CDAC progressive challenge no 16. If you haven't joined yet, it is fun so maybe have a look at it. You receive a set of lovely digis by very good artists.You get 2 weeks to make up cards using at least one image, and then you receive the next set.

The imagae on this card was provided by "Wax Fruit Company" I love flowers and decided to use this one along with a saying provided by "Making Our Mark"







As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home