Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 14, 2010

Christmas Tea-Bag Card




1} Cut 8--1 1/2-inch squares of Christmas Paper. Fold each in half, patterned side out, and open out again. Fold the corners at one end into the center line.

2} Fold in half again, along the fold line created in Step 1. Fold the opposite corner up to create a pocket. Make sure you fold all squres in the same direction.

3} To make the Christmas wreath, put a touch of PVA glue on the point of each piece and insert it into the pocket of another. Join all eight pieces of paper in this way.

4} Cut card blank to 3x8 inches then close.  Cut a 3 x 6 inch piece in coordinating paper.  Wrap it around
     the top of the white card, securing with double sided tape.

5} Thread a loop of ribbon around the wreath and fix to the top of the card.
6} Tie a small bow and give into position to hide the ends of the ribbon fixin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home