Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 24, 2011

Spring

I made this card for "Cricut Cardz Challenge" the challenge is to use Pink, White and Green.  You could use any cart that you wanted. so I chose to use "April Showers"  I thought the cart was fitting for a Spring card.  Hope everyone likes it!  I used Diamond Stickles on the flowers and the butterflies to make things stand out more.  The saying on it of course is something I lived by as a teenager and I believe most teens live by today.  I used my new Martha Stewaart Fringe Scissors to make the "grass" I love these scissors!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home