Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

July 17, 2011

Cards For Your Friends!!

We all have them, We all Love them...Some live far away and some live close by.  We call them Friends!  I decided this morning to make 3 cards for 3 special friends.  I hope that you like them!!

This one is called "Friends Forever"


This one is called "Hello Friend"

This one is called "Missing You"

Thank You For stopping by!!  Your comments are always welcome.
As always, May GOD bless you and yours, you will be in my Prayers always!!!

Rachel 

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home