Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

June 3, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge



Paradise Found Right on the Beach!!!

For challenge #94, we had to make a card, LO or craft project with a beach or travel theme, using any colors we’d like. Then post our name and a link to our creation in Mr Linky 
I had such fun making this card!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At June 3, 2011 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Jeri said...

    This is just adorable. I love that little seahorse and the wonderful scene you've made. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Cutz.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home