Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

July 4, 2011

Happy 4th Of July!!!

I want to wish everyone a SAFE AND  HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!  


Now, between the ALIENS visiting my son's 10th birthday party on Saturday, my oldest daughter Amanda marrying her boyfriend Micheal on Sunday and becoming Mrs. Micheal  Schexnayder Jr.... I managed to make a few cards that i would like to share with you guys.   I hope that everyone enjoys looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them.  Thank you to all the very talented digital artist that have made these cards possible!!!!


I really enjoyed this first one..  I teased my son and told him that it reminded me of him and my husband LOL


Aren't they just to adorable?

For me the Cross and Flowers were
just perfect for a Sympathy Card.

I just loved this Little Girl.
She reminded me of the Little
Girls that I wish mine had been LOL

Here your just reminded to kiss your Babies and Grandbabies
goodnight every night.  They are such a gift from GOD!

I loved the quote here:
"The True meaning of life is to plant trees
under whose shade you do not
expect to sit."
HENDERSON


In case you hadn't guessed it, my girls were tomboys who never wore dresses growing up!!  When Amanda and Micheal got married Sunday BOTH of my girls wore dresses!!!!
I have to say I am extremely biased but Amanda made a gorgeous bride!  I was a proud Mama!! 
Thank you guys for being such loyal followers and friends.  Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

May God Bless and Keep You all Happy and Healthy!!
Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home