Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

August 7, 2011

CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge



Hello everybody!!  Today I have for you an entry for a new challenge  at CDAC.  They are just starting to what they are calling Progressive Freebie Challenges.  They provided us with some free images and get to create at least one project for the challenge using the freebie.

This is what I have chosen to create and I would love your feedback!!


The image I used is from Anne's Digital Art.  I chose to use pencil to color in this particular image.  The sentiment that I used is from Ginger's House.  It just seemed to fit/


As always Thank You for stopping by and MAY GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS ALWAYS!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home