Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

September 1, 2011

New Cards

My heart goes out to all the victims of Hurricane Irene today.  All of you are in my Prayers.  

Today I have 3 new cards to share with you.  Th first is a Japanese Girl holding a fan that is courtesy of Priscilla Styles from Crafters Digital Art Center.  I love her art work.

Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?

Card number 2 is made with stickers that I bought at Walmart.
Theses hats were just to cute to pass up!! 
They all but shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




Card number 3 is made with a cross sticker.  This came in a package of 5 stickers that I found also at Walmart.  I thought they were beautiful.



As always....Thank you for stopping by and May GOD BLESS you, your family and your friends...you will always be in my PRAYERS!!!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At September 1, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Karen said...

    all so very different but all so pretty

     
  • At September 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Barb R. said...

    These cards are beautiful, and very thoughtful of you to create and bring smiles to those affected by Irene. Great job! I don't have a blog. I just started creating cards with my Cricut and all kinds of embellishments. God bless.
    Barb O.

     
  • At September 4, 2011 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

    I love your cards. That first one is amazing. I would have to say that is my favorite one. I seen your blog over at CDAC. I missed the last challenge but hope to get this one done. I'm a new follower.

    Michelle
    www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

     
  • At September 4, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Priscilla said...

    Wow what great projects you have on your blog. Thanks for leaving the link to it. I see you used my fan image. It looks fantastic. Thank you. I am off to follow your blog if you want to follow mine, this is my address http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Priscilla

     
  • At September 7, 2011 at 12:34 PM , Blogger KristyLee said...

    Hi Rachel,
    I saw your post at CDAC. So I am now a new follower of your blog.
    Totally love your Asian card!! And the birthday hat card is so cute and fun! Cute blog. When you get a chance and want to check out my blog the addy is: http://kristyleesworld.wordpress.com

    See ya!
    Peace,
    Kristy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home