Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

December 7, 2011

My Fifth Card For The CDACPC 8 Challenge

This is my fifth card for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge # 8.   I  used the Fish Image provided by "Guylou's Inimitability" for this progressive Challenge.  The sentiment is provided by "The Crafty Nomad" .  The background paper was given to me so I have no idea what company made it.
I call this particular card "Fish Friends".

With all that being said here's the card! I hope that everyone likes it as much as I do!




As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home