Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 29, 2011

Make and Take: Crafting With Jack on Crafters Digital Art Center

Here is my first project for the "Make and Take Challenge" over on "Crafters Digital Art Center"  With "Crafting With Jack".  I chose to make a card.  I cut a colored the "ANGEL" out 4 times for dimension.  Then I used my "INSPIRED HEARTS" Cricut Cartridge for the "STAR"  and cut it out 4 times as well for dimension.  The background paper is form "The Paper Studios"  Snowflakes Pack that I picked as in individual page at Hobby Lobby one day, looking at their site however, I see that they no longer sale the page.  Here is the card that I chose to create.  I hope you like it!!


As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home