Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

December 2, 2011

My Second Card For The CDACPC 8 Challenge

This is my second card for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge # 8.  For this card I chose to use cutouts from my Cricut Lite "Lovely Floral" Cartridge. I used the butterfly and Flower # 8.  I also used the Puppy Dog Image provided by "Jens Digi Stamps" for this progressive Challenge.  I used a stamp that I bought of all places my local "DOLLAR TREE" for a $1.00 therefore I have no idea who actually made the stamp.  The background paper is from "Stampin' Up" and the flowers are from a punch called "Petite Petals Perfect Petals"  by McGill bought from "hobby Lobby.

With all that being said here's the card! I hope that everyone likes it as much as I do!




As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home