Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 18, 2010

Reindeer Christmas Card

I have to say that this was a fun card to make simply because my 9 year old son helped me to make it.  With that said I will tell you guys how we made it.

We started with a standard pre-made card and cut the Holly border from the Stretch Your Imagination cartidge page 53 @ 4 inches.  We used 4 to go around the card.

We then cut 2 Reindeer from the Christmas Cheer cartridge @ 2 inches. We used reindeer # 2 on page 86.
We used Red stickles on one to make him look like Rudolph and Pink Shiny Fabric Paint on the other for their noses.  We used Green stickles for the eyes on both Reindeer and to make the antlers stand out we used the Crystal Stickles.

We stamped a Green Christmas Tree in the middle of the Reindeer and Merry Christmas at the top.

The inside of all my cards are left blank so that I can write what I want on the inside once I decide who I am sending that particular card to.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home