Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 10, 2011

WINNER!! WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

First I want to announce the winner of my blog candy from my Guest Designer Spot with Kristal of Getting Cricky!  I had to let Random.org pick the winner because there was so many great comments.  I want to thank you all!!!   DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  Please!!!!!


The winner is # 12 JESSICA!!!  


 Jessica said..Adorable Card!  Congrats on the GD spot at Getting Cricky!


Congrats Jessica!  If you could please email me your full name and address I will get your goodies to you as soon as possible.


Now, I decided to try something new.  I made 4 ATC cards.  I am not sure if I did them right or not.  However, since I don't intend to do anything with them I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter lol.  Here they are....


If anyone has any tips or constructive criticism on what I did wrong, please let me know so that I can do it right next time lol. This is something I would really like to learn how to do and do the right way.

Thank You for stopping by!!  Again Congrats to Jessica!!!

Rachel

3 Comments:

  • At April 10, 2011 at 4:38 AM , Blogger LiliumHigh said...

    I like them, I seriously don't see anything wrong, but then again I haven't done any myself. xD I say if you're happy with them, then that's that! My favorite has to be the elephant one, I like the background and the coloring on the elephant is beautiful. TFS!
    --Sally

     
  • At April 11, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Blogger kathlee said...

    Hi!
    I am your newest follower. LOVE your blog.Please visit my Blog. I have an AWARD for you!
    Hugs,
    Kathie AKA Kathlee
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts

     
  • At April 12, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Dr Sonia S V said...

    Very nice elephant
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home