Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

May 14, 2011

New Cards!!

I have a few new cards for you today.  I hope you have as much fun looking at them as I did making them.

This card is " Baby Girl"



Baby Boy Sailboating 


Baby Boy Clothes



Yellow Fairy






Pink Fairies

 


Baby Girl Buggy Card



Live, Laugh, Love Pocket Card


Front of Butterfly Birthday Card


Inside of Butterfly Birthday Card



Daisy Fairy Card



Thank you for stopping by to look at all my creations!!
I would love for you to also stop by my "STAMPIN' UP website just click here.

Also, if you live in the Hammond/Tickfaw Louisiana area I would like to invite you to a Cardmaking/Scrapbooking Event that I am hostting at my home on Saturday May 21st from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm.  For further information and directions click here to email me.

Rachel Miller




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home