Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 24, 2011

Peace Blog Hop

I am so excited!! This is my very first time to be a part of a "Blog Hop."  I want to Thank Adri of www.Macheriecreations.com 

If you have arrived here from Jazzy's of www.jazzyscards.blogspot.com then your in the right place.  however, if you just chanced upon my blog and would like to start at the beginning of this Peaceful Hop so that you don't miss out on any of the Talented designers please hop over to http://www.macheriecreations.com.

Meanwhile, here is the card that I made for this Hop:


Thank You for stopping by!!

Rachel


Here is a list of all the blogs you will be visiting for this hop!



Melissa:  

Asheyna:

~ Nikki

~ Jazzy

~ Rachel Miller





10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home