Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 11, 2011

Another Award!!!

So the rules are that I must do the following:
1-Thank the person(s) who presented me with this award
2-Tell 7 things about myself
3-Pass it on to 15 bloggers



Thanks to Kathlee of "Kathlee's Snippits & Cricuts be sure to stop by her blog by clicking HERE!
Now that was the easy part!!

7 things about myself...
1} I'll be 40 this month
2} I LOVE chocolate
3} I love to Craft with all forms of media
4} I love learning new things
5} I love my husband and kids
6} I have severe insomnia
7} I am obsessed with SENTIMENTS!!

Now to pass this on to 15 Bloggers...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home