Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

May 14, 2011

Tribute Scrapbook to William "Billy" Walker and Beatrice Stevens Walker

Both of my parents have passed away.  My father Billy walker in 1980 and my mother Beatrice Walker in 2007.  I decided that I would do a scrapbook of their lives together.  Here's few pages that I have gotten done so far.

William "Billy" Walker and Beatrice Walker on their wedding Day

 One of the boats that Billy worked on as a Merchant Marine "The Delta Argentine"


Billy loved to fish so he bought this boat and Bea hated it! LOL



My {Rachel} first Birthday.


Family Trip to the Zoo


Swimming in the Lake


This page is a tribute to Billy's love of animals


William "Billy" Walker
November 29, 1932 - November 20, 1980

Beatrice Stevens Walker
March 12, 1937 - November 26, 2007

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home