Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

May 23, 2011

Two New Cards

Today I have two post for you.  This first is two cards that I made using Digi images.  I have had them for so long that I have forgotten where I got them from so, if they belong to you or someone you know please let me know so that I can give credit to the people that made them.

This first card is a "Country Cottage".  I love it one because I love the country and two because I live in the country and this cottage would be perfect where I live!!




 This second card is the first time that I have used a page from an old book as the background.  I have used Digi lips and a Digi cupcake.  The lips signify a kiss and the cupcake signifies a treat.  I used flowers in the corner that I cut from lace that I bought back in 2007.
This card can be used as a Birthday Card or a Friendship Card.




I hope that you have enjoyed these two cards.  Thank you for stopping by and remember to visit my Stampin' Up site at HTTP://rachelluvs2craft.stampinup.net
Rachel Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home