Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

September 27, 2011

Designed 2 Delight's Friday’s Image Challenge – Autumn Mums

I fell in love with Designed 2 Delight's "Autumn Mums" digital image and just had to enter their Friday Challenge.  The Mum's in the Vase reminded me so much of something my Grandmother would have had in her house.  Here goes!!


Just had to add some Butterflies and a Ladybug!!!  

As always....Thank you for stopping by and May GOD BLESS you, your family and your friends...you will always be in my PRAYERS!!!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com









Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At September 28, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Peggysue said...

    Very sweet memory of your Grandmother Rachel and your card shows how much you love that memory. Thanks so much for using Autumn Mums by Designed2Delight and entering our challenge. We enjoy seeing what you do with our images!

     
  • At September 30, 2011 at 4:14 AM , Blogger DebBee said...

    How adorable! You are using the new blogger layout ... looks nice and crisp!

     
  • At October 1, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Lee said...

    Hi Rachel, Thank you for following me. Love your blog. Dont seem to find your followers button so i can follow you.

     
  • At October 1, 2011 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    How pretty. Love the little ladybug and butterflies with the image. So nice that this is a memory trigger for you, I love images like that! Thank you for joining us at the D2D weekly progressive challenge. Hope to see you play along again.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home