Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 11, 2011

CDACpc4 Progressive Challenge

I have 4 different post for you guys today!!!! These are all for the Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge #4. You really should go and check it out!! The FREEBIES there are really GREAT!!! That having been said... Here is my first card for Challenge #4!!



I call this one "THE GREAT PUMPKIN" The image is provide by "DESIGNED 2 DELIGHT" and the sentiment was downloaded from a random website.


As always...May GOD Bless YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS!! You will always be in my Prayers.

Any questions can be emailed to me at:

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts@ymail.com

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home