Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 15, 2011

cdacpc7 Sew Many Cards

My second post for Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge # 7    is brought to us by Sew Many Cards and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is provided by Sending Treasures. For this project I chose to do an 8 x 10 wall hanging for my daughter Rebecca's 18th birthday which is coming up on December 7th.
For the coloring I used copic sketch marker colors E08, E15, G17, E18, RV13, B05, E09, E11, Y13, B04, RV11, E13, and Y19 typed in no special order.  I also used some bee stickers that I picked up at my local Dollar Store.
For her birthday I will frame this.  Not sure what else i'll get her but this is a good start lol.  Now on to a picture of the project!!!

Here is the finished project...


As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home