Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

December 9, 2011

Creative Freebie Challenge December 4 to December 17

Here's my second  entry into "The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge December 4-December 17"  I made a card using  Sandi's "Baby in a Box".  I had so much fun with this card!  I used Gold paper for the background because it just seemed right.  I also used some cutouts that I received in the mail from a Cricut Cartridge.  I hope everyone enjoy's this card.


I especially enjoyed it since my FIRST grandbaby is due January 1st and I am hoping SHE comes slightly early and makes it here for CHRISTMAS!!!




As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home