Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

November 26, 2011

Creative Freebie Challenge November 20-December 3

Here's my first entry into "The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge November 20-December 3"  I decided to  make a card using the Stocking sent to us by Sandi from "Sandi's Sample's" The Ribbon I used is from  "Paper Studio"  and the buttons I won.  I decided not to go so fancy because I am sending this particular card to an Aunt in Albuquerque, New Mexico and she is very down to earth.   


Here goes:






As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home