Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

January 14, 2011

Gift and Treat Bags

I made this for 2 reasons. 1} a close friend of mine and 2} The More Than Favors "Wacky Wednesday" challenge.  I haven't added the gift just yet because I haven't decided what the gift is gonna be. So that being said here is the recipe for the gift bag:

Cut the Heart Box @ 6" using your Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge.
Cut out out Matching Paper @ 6" using the Window feature

Add Tissue Paper and Gift or candy.

I'm from the country, when it comes to Birthday's we do things simple.  However, Christmas is a different story.  We don't Fancy up things for birthday's.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home