Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

October 21, 2010

Homemade Rubber Stamp Cleaner

I received this received this recipe in an email and thought I would share!!!

Ingredients: 
2TBS Glycerin (this can be found in any pharmacy)
8 0z. Distilled Water
1 tsp. Baby Wash (I used the Johnson &
Johnson Baby Wash in the Yellow Bottle!)
 
 
Directions:
Combine all ingredients and stir until mixed.  Store in a bottle.  Use this cleaner the same way you would use any other brand.  The glycerin helps to condition the stamps so they don't dry out and crack. Now when you stamp it will smell like a fresh bathed baby!   Can it get any better than that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home