Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 24, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award



VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD-THANK YOU CRAFTING MISFIT



Thanks to Crafting Misfit  for this award!  If you haven't seen Jessica's work you really need to get over there and see what this girl can do!  Receiving an award from someone with her skills is incredibly awesome to me!!!


The rules of this award are as followed:
1.  Thank the person who sent it to you
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers

Thanking Crafting Misfit was the easy part.  Telling 7 things about myself and picking 15 bloggers those are the hard parts.  However, I will do my best.


7 Things about Myself

1. I have Fibromyalgia
2. I love to read
3. I can't fry chicken (lol)
4. My favorite colors are Red and Black
5. I collect Angels and Butterflies
6. I love to cook
7. I prefer curling up to watch a movie


Now, my 15 bloggers:

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you sooo much Rachel. You are a sweetheart!
    SEveral members of my family have fibromyalgia--so I can understand how amazing you must be to get up everyday and have such a positive attitude battling that--you are awesome! I'm super proud of you!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

     
  • At March 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Dee Burns said...

    Hi Rachel. I read your post on MY PINK STAMPER & thought I would check out your Blog. Love your work. I agree with Kristal (K Andrews) you are amazing to do what you do with this condition. Keep up the Positive Attitude. Thanks. I will become a follower.
    Dee

     
  • At March 24, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

    Thanks you so much for this wonderful award. :D

     
  • At March 24, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Leah's crafts said...

    Thank you huni i am honoured xxxx
    check out
    http://atcchallenges.blogspot.com/
    for atc details xxxx

     
  • At March 24, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

    aww thank you so much this is awesome I will post it and pass it on thanks again please grab my button and paste to your blog if you like thanks again Hugs Debbie

     
  • At March 27, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

    Thank you for the award, and for becoming a follower!

    ♥Victoria.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home