Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

May 15, 2011

Monkey's and Bee's

It's that time of the year again!!  Time for Monkey's and Bee's... One you love to laugh at and the other you run from so that you don't get stung..  I decided to make a card for both!!

Here's my Monkey card!!  "JUST CAUSE YOU GOT THE MONKEY OFF YOUR BACK DOESN'T MEAN THE CIRCUS HAS LEFT TOWN"


How cute are these monkey's?? 

"WHEN THE FLOWER BLOOMS,
THE BEES COME UNINVITED.."

Do they ever!!!  Don't forget to collect your honey!!



Thank You for stopping by and if your a new follower Thank You for that as well!

As always, LOVE, PRAYERS, and HAPPINESS sent your way

Rachel Miller

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home