Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

May 15, 2011

Stampin' Up Card

This card was made using the stamp set "For All You Do" by Stampin' Up the background is Stampin' Up's stampin' around flower wheel. I chose to use ORANGE, GREEN, and RED for the front of this card and I stamped the saying in BLACK on the inside of the card.


I absolutely love flowers. That's why I did flowers for the background in Orange and Red Flowers as well.  You can never have to many flowers. LOL





I chose to do the saying in BLACK.  It just seemed to be appropriate.





Thank You  for stopping by!! 
Sending LOVE, PRAYERS and HAPPINESS your way always!!
Rachel Miller
Rachel's Paper Crafts
http://rachelluvs2craft.stampinup.net

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home